Due to the new Tier 4 restrictions, unfortunately, we have had to close for appointments until 15th February 2021, we are hoping to open again in February as long as we are permitted to do so safely. we are sorry for any inconvenience. When we are permitted to enter homes and work these are our new working procedures:
- We will be wearing masks and aprons before we enter any property and throughout the appointment. For everyone's safety, any adults attending the appointment will also be asked to wear masks, due to the proximity whilst taking the castings we will not be able to continue with the appointment if masks are not worn.
- Casting should be taken in a well-ventilated area, we will ask for windows and back doors to be opened where possible.
- Wherever possible we will adhere to the 1-2 metre social distancing rule whilst in your home or our premises, however, please note that when we are taking the moulds and impressions it will not be possible to keep a 1 metre distance.
- We will wash our hands continually throughout the appointment and anti-bacterial gel will be used at all times
- Due to new cleaning procedures, our kit and samples will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the casting. We are currently only working with a reduced casting kit, and we will be asking you which samples you prefer us to bring to enable us to reduce the risk.
- We will be attending the appointment with the best of our knowledge that both ourselves and our immediate family are well and not showing any signs of having the virus Covid-19. Should any family member or yourself show symptoms of this virus, please contact us ASAP so we can re-arrange your appointment to another time.
- All our collections and deliveries will be contactless, an image of your finished casting will be sent to you beforehand.
Many thanks for your support.
Chloe and Pippa x