Working Safely though Covid-19- udated4/1/2022
Due to the recent Covid restrictions, we continually adapt our working pratices to allow us to stay working safely with all our cleints and familes. Please see below:
- All adults attending the appintment inclduing Feet-1st should do a lateral flow test on the day of the appointment.
- All adults atteding the appointment including Feet-1st to wear a mast before entering any property and throughout the duation of the appointment.
- where possible, casting should be taken in a well-ventilated area.
- Wherever possible we will adhere to the 1-2 metre social distancing rule whilst in your home or at our premises, however, please note that when we are taking the moulds and impressions it will not be possible to keep a 1 metre distance.
- Hands are to be washed continually throughout the appointment and anti-bacterial gel will be used at all times.
- Due to new cleaning procedures, our kit and samples will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the casting. We are currently only working with a reduced casting kit, and we will be asking you which samples you prefer us to bring to enable us to reduce the risk.
- We will be attending the appointment with the best of our knowledge that both ourselves and our immediate family are well and not showing any signs of having the virus Covid-19. Should any family member or yourself show symptoms of this virus, please contact us ASAP so we can re-arrange your appointment to another time.
- All our collections and deliveries will be contactless, an image of your finished casting will be sent to you beforehand.
Many thanks for your support during these times
Chloe and Pippa