Working Safely though Covid-19
Due to the recent changes, we have now adapted our working pratices to keep everyone safe
- Feet-1st will be wearing masks and aprons before we enter any property and throughout the duation of the appointment. For any adult present, it is their choice if they choose to wear a mask during the appointment .
- Feet-1st are regually tested to for Covid to ensure we are working safely.
- Casting should be taken in a well-ventilated area, we will ask for windows and back doors to be opened where possible.
- Wherever possible we will adhere to the 1-2 metre social distancing rule whilst in your home or at our premises, however, please note that when we are taking the moulds and impressions it will not be possible to keep a 1 metre distance.
- We will wash our hands continually throughout the appointment and anti-bacterial gel will be used at all times.
- Due to new cleaning procedures, our kit and samples will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the casting. We are currently only working with a reduced casting kit, and we will be asking you which samples you prefer us to bring to enable us to reduce the risk.
- We will be attending the appointment with the best of our knowledge that both ourselves and our immediate family are well and not showing any signs of having the virus Covid-19. Should any family member or yourself show symptoms of this virus, please contact us ASAP so we can re-arrange your appointment to another time.
- All our collections and deliveries will be contactless, an image of your finished casting will be sent to you beforehand.
Many thanks for your support.
Chloe and Pippa x